Friday, June 26, 2009

Am blogging!

The day has come!!! The day has come for me to put my keyboard and mouse together to type my first blog!!!! I took quite a long time to decide the name for my blog.... don't know why, the right name didn't strike me. I wanted the name of my blog to reflect my personality, and how I take life. And then I caught up with Cassataa!!

I love having a cassata. There is the plain cake that forms the bottom most layer of the cassata slice, which I feel reflects the simplicity with which life has to be led....and there are layers of different flavors which reflect different characters that are a part of me. The flavors can also be taken as the different people we meet everyday and how well we gel with each other despite our differences.

The best part is the roasted nuts! They reflect the most interesting things/incidents in life which keep u going /motivated to achieve great heights!

And most importantly I chose this name bcoz, I love this dessert.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Intresting post. Never thought cassata and life have something in common. We at Onion Insights (onioninsights.blogspot.com) are always happy to come across bloggers like you. We are also glad to inform you that your writing skills can now be put to good use and you can make some extra money too. Sign up as a freelance Mystery Shopper - go to www.sassieshop.com/2eyp and select New Shopper Signup with Onion Insights - A Boutique Mystery Customer Experience Management firm and get paid for telling us your shopping or dining experience. You read correctly - you get paid for shopping!
    For more details log on to www. onioninsights.blogspot.com, read our blog and give us a call on +919769781001 or shoot us an email at support @onioninsights.com. An OI Team Member will get in touch with you as soon as possible! There are many Mystery Shopping assignments available in Chennai. Hoping to hear from you soon.

    Warm Regards,
    OI Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    We are following up on our invitation to you to sign up as a OI Mystery Shopper. Is there any specific question you have or any doubt that we could clarify for you? www.sassieshop.com/2eyp is the login website. In case of any difficulties signing up, give us a call on +919769781001 or shoot us an email at support@onioninsights.com.
    Hoping to hear from you soon.


    Regards,
    OI Team – Mumbai

    ReplyDelete