My random thoughts summarized:
- Visiting a hill station is trill and fun more than a relaxation with friends.
- Trekking in a path that was never used and the destination unknown is a super duper adventure (esp. wen u find a worn out snake skin in the middle of the path and everyone recollect the "itchadhari nagam" matter ;) )
- Wen 12 crazy ppl stay awake till 1.00am in the hall in Munnar and discuss abt paranormal activities, the temperature raises to that in Chennai.
- Dont be lazy to wake up early in the morning for another trek. I happily slept the next day morning only to find that the initially 3 member 'morning trek' gang eventually became 12 minus 1 left at 8.00am (idhudha avanga oorule early morning trek pola)
- Choose the right resort to stay. Dont believe in exaggerating feedback from friends esp. when the person is a known exaggerator. So "Chancellor resorts" is not worth all the hype by my dear friend DV. If u want to use the resort, one - expect no hospitality and have zero expectation on decent food and hot water bath.
- Dont forget to visit the neaby potti kadai for MASALA TEA. The taste wont be gr8 but having tea, in a road side shop, with friends, in a hill, in that climate is just out of the world
- Visiting the usual tourist spots should be avoided\kept for the last day to have max. fun wen with friends.
- And for the most important thing, pick the right ppl for the trip.