- This the first and greatest disadvantage of being a single (Girl)...u cant cut ur hair in different styles as u wish. hmmmm "kalyanam ana apparam yeppadi venumna vettiko... adhu varaikum summa irru" (cut it as u wish after marriage...till then keep quite)
- U r enough fee time to give gift and kadalai ideas for others...exhaust all ur ideas for others and I guess wen its time for us, no one will be der to help us out :(
- U r expected to look ur best at any family function and stand like a doll in front of every one... esp. wen u r being introduced to some elders who r ur parent's cousin's aunty's some one some one and give them sweet smiles.
- U cant wear clothes (this is also fine, they expect us to wear a specific hair style) of ur choice at get-to-gethers.
- Be very careful abt ur orkut and facebook profile pics.
- Professional achievements dont matter....the reaction u get "this is all secondary...wat did u think abt ur m***"
- Unlimited no. of advices on how to keep ur skin and hair lively..uff am fedup of this.
- Spend all ur money on the horo matching and stuff..Any time u ask the astrologer will say "in another 6 months, she will get married...shez got the best horo" ;)
- U will start learning many aspects of the Indian astrology and get all the more confused in selecting the right person. And u stat predicting for others.
- By the time u r comitted or married, u wud have visited all the best places in the city/state/country/world with friends...
- "Dont b too choosy...u r not Jo so dont expect a Surya" - OK Ok I kno that!! But I have my own preferences..dont u understand
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Single this Valentine's day??
After reading a lot of blogs n articles declaring the advantages of being single on a valentines day, I wanted to jot down a few pts on the disadvantages :