Sunday, July 5, 2009

Do u brush ur teeth before going to bed?

How may of us actually brush our teeth before going to bed?? I guess on 40% of us do it. And the major reason for not doing so is "LAZINESS". I dont promise that this post will be an eye opener and you start brushing at night, right from today.

On the way to/from work, it is usual to see beggars here and there. Nothing unusual. But last month, one late evening on the way back home, I noticed something unusual. I saw a beggar brushing his teeth!!! Shocking ?? When I told this to my sis, she just brushed it away saying that I am just interpreting things the wrong way.

Yesterday, me and my sis had gone out and on the way back home we had to cross the beggar's lane. I was telling her that this is where I saw him brushing. We looked up and YES he was brushing!!!!

These day beggars are concerned of their health, more than us....

2 comments:

  1. pal ponaa sol pochu nu soluvaanga, appadi sol poiduchunaa ... pichai eppadi edukka mudiyum ? so brushing his teeth is nothing but his business development plan ;-)

    ReplyDelete