A few of my observations:
- For a little masala effect, 5 point someone has been tweeked a little for the audience. The chars. Hari and Ryan have been clubbed to make Amir the HERO.
- "Aal izz Well" has done them good.
- Baby delivery with a vaccum cleaner is a bit too much. But every thing is fair wen the hero has a big name. and esp. if he has "Khan" as the last name ;)
- They have used few known/famous jokes/facts in the movie. The anti-gravity pen that is used in the space, an Arab taking a pic of 7-8 burka clad ladies in the Simla entry scene, daring the examiner for their names and mixing their ans sheets.... Ppl who arent used to fwd mails will enjoy these scenes.
- I didnt c Chetan Bhagat's name in the Title song...too bad. His story is the real base and his role can not be ignored. He shud have been give a little more importance.
- Overall the movie was a nice entertainer!!