- 2 chopped kudaimilagai(capsicum)
- 4 chopped onions
- 1/2 spoon thelabai karam (garlic flavored chilli powder. Will soon post on how to make it)
- 2-3 spoons pappul podi
- Salt as required
- Heat the tawa and add 2 spoons of oil
- Add the chopped onions and capsicum in it
- Add a pinch of salt, mix well and put the flame on sim.
- Add mustard and mix.
- Close the tawa to let it cook for 5-6 mins
- Once the color changes to mild green and onions turn translucent, add 1/2 spoon thelabai karam
- 2-3 spoons pappul podi (The famous Andhra podi. U can find a lot on how to make it here)
- Add very little salt (salt is already there in pappul podi)
- Taste it and add salt/ karam/pappul podi as required
Capsicum can be replaced with veggies like ladies finger, carrot....
I've tried this three times now and am loving it!!!